- This event has passed.
From the Sea to the City as part of Momento Sound Walk
November 25, 2015 @ 7:00 pm - 10:00 pm
Memento Trinity Buoy Wharf is part tour, part social commentary with interview soundbites from artists, heritage experts and locals. Explore a creative quarter in the Docklands where cherry pickers sit alongside artists’ studios, where London’s only lighthouse shines over a 1940’s diner. You will also be treated to the full 6 minute version of our atmospheric portrait of the Thames, From the Sea to the City produced for the Museum of London Docklands. The films follows the Thames from the Estuary at Southend-on-Sea, journeying all the way up to West India Dock. Discover and see the Thames as you have never seen it before! You can catch the 3 minute version here.
With a full moon and high tides, November 25th marks the perfect opportunity for a launch night, with a performer taking a select few through darkened corners to enhance the experience. It’s free!
- Book one of the free walks at 7pm/ 8pm/ 9pm –mementotrinitybuoywharf.eventbrite.co.uk
- Watch From the Sea to the City as part of the event
- Speak to artist Jem Finer, Longplayer creator at the Lighthouse 7pm – 8pm
- Talk to artists in their studios 7pm – 8pm
- See moving image artwork projections at the Electrician’s Shop 6.30pm – 10.30pm
- Eat at Fat Boy’s Diner and the Bow Creek Café with live music 7pm – 10pm