Business Development Officer – London
Business Development Officer (London)
£29,000 – £34,000 per annum
5 days a week, 9.00am – 6.00pm
1 February 2024
Are you our new business development officer?
We are currently looking for a Business Development Officer to join our head office team in London.
This is a role for a sales professional with:
- An enthusiastic, positive attitude and great communication skills.
- A good understanding of video production processes and the current video landscape
- A strong creative mind and excellent writing skills.
- A deep understanding of sales and client management.
- The desire and ability to help our clients achieve their video goals.
The role will include a range of activities to generate new clients and new business for the company.
- Responding to sales enquiries and proactively seeking out new clients.
- Working with filmmakers and animators to develop treatments and ideas for new projects.
- Writing proposals for everything from quick turnaround jobs and long-term documentary projects, responding to tenders and costing up streaming jobs.
- Preparing and leading pitches and interviews for new clients.
- Developing templates, briefing documents and more to support the sales process
- Working with the wider team to plan content and updates for our digital presence.
- Working within the HubSpot CRM to monitor and manage sales performance.
Desired skills include:
- Experience using CRM software, particularly HubSpot.
- Experience using G-Suite
Who are Chocolate Films?
Chocolate Films is a video production company with bases in London and Glasgow. For the last 22 years we’ve been making films for a huge range of clients in the arts and heritage, commercial, charity, education and healthcare sectors. We have a large talented in-house team of videographers, editors and animators with great kit. And we’re a social enterprise – we use our profits to support a video workshop programme for children and young people.
Payment: Annual salary of £29,000 – 34,000 depending on experience.
Terms: Full-time, following an initial 6 months probationary period.
Location: Nine Elms Studio, Battersea
Regular working week Monday to Friday 9.00 – 6pm.
Holidays: 20 days holiday per year, plus bank holidays.
To apply, please send a CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org